Original on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHRNvAIFSMU
1. Swedish study about memory T-cells and long-term immune protection against COVID-19
Full paper: https://www.cell.com/action/showPdf?pii=S0092-8674%2820%2931008-4
2. Paper about memory T-cell activity against covid-19. T cells from blood specimens obtained in the US between 2015 and 2018
3. Similar findings in Germany (https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2598-9) and Singapore (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32668444/)
4. Antibodies in New York (23% of the population)
5. Antibodies in London (18% of the population)
6. Map that shows how the number of tests was changing each day from January to October.
7. Confirmed covid-19 cases from January to October for each day for each country
8. Number of deaths
0:00 COVID-19: Why are the death rates so low?
0:25 Comparing COVID death rates
2:37 The positivity rate
3:26 Why are COVID death rates decreasing so much?
5:36 Memory T-cells and COVID-19
6:28 Key takeaways
6:55 Need keto consulting?
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio
Dr. Berg, age 55, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: https://bit.ly/2TvWIqD
Follow us on FACEBOOK: https://fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://bit.ly/2Tzavg6